Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wish list (NaBloPoMo)

Spur of the moment wish list?
Any Amazon peeps out there?
If you shop on amazon, you might be familiar with making some wish lists of your own.
I usually make lists for presents, comparison, and for things I might want in the future.
My current list only has 4 items, and since I'm struggling for a topic today, I'm going to share them.

Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch  This is the first item. It's on for comparison. Cover stitch machines are made for sewing knits,  like t-shirt material. If you have a store bought t-shirt and look on the hem of the sleeves, or possibly the neck band, more than likely it was sewn with a coverstitch machine.


Janome CoverPro 900CPX Cover Hem Machine Here's my other coverstitch for comparison. I'm not sold on either of them, and frankly lost my interest in any coverstitch machine. Go figure. Thank goodness I'm not such a "spur of the moment" buyer, otherwise I'd be out $400 smack-a-roos.

Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" Here's an item I still want! With holidays approaching, and the amount of cards ( I usually make my own ) This seems like a useful tool to actually buy. You are able to make your own envelopes in various sizes. Any person into paper crafting, or even just occasional card making, could find this very useful. This is probably the only thing I'd buy right now.

PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 wireless controller - Metallic Gold Here's a game controller I wanted because it's gold. In a weird way it reminds me of Elvis Presley's golden glasses . I love Elvis, but the price is something I can't justify. 


I wish I had more fun things to share, these seem kind of lame. But I did get to do a post today!
And when you're participating in NaBloPoMo, that's what matters most!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see what others would want to get! My own christmas wish list has only one item : money participation to help me buy a pair of 20-holes Doc Martens

    ReplyDelete