Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello Bee!


Won't be seeing these guys for much longer..

It looks like this photo has a filter, but it doesn't. It's just a very sunny day, with a very bright sunflower. 

-----Project Time-----

I had some brown floral sheer fabric that I was going to make a summery, flowy shirt but never got around to it. Add to the fact that I don't really like to wear the color brown, so there went my motivation.

The dress can either be worn with buttons in the front, or back. 
I like that option, especially for a little girl that will be able to dress herself.



I got to play with my ruffler for the belt, and the flower.



The sheer fabric is just laid on top of the plaid except for the sleeves where I stitched in place before attaching the shoulder.  I really liked the combo, and kept wondering why is this  working? I'm mixing florals and plaids, this shouldn't be !



I think it works, do you?





No comments:

Post a Comment